Thursday, February 9, 2012

Entryway Organization

After many years (six to be exact) of struggling with boots in the winter, this year I decided it was time to have a plan.  Gone are the days of kids tossing their dirty/wet boots in a heap at the door. Now we have organization and cleanliness, and a pleasant looking place for our boots.
I found the storage rack at walmart.com (search for Shoe Storage), I think it was $26.  And the bins were a dollar at the Dollar Tree.
Pros: I love that the rack is solid and I can buy more because they are made to stack securely together.  It is much more visually appealing than a heap of shoes/boots.  And, it's great name recognition as well. :o)  Ok, and I'm a bit OCD when it comes to the daycare, a place for everything and everything in it's place. :o)
Cons:  There is a tight squeeze for some of the bigger boots so I am thinking of buying dish pans (available at the dollar store) because they are bigger and provide more space. 
I hope this is useful info!

No comments:

Post a Comment