Monday, February 20, 2012

Science Center Magazines

I had this idea published in the Mailbox Magazine a couple years ago so technically it isn't mine anymore but still it's worth sharing....

In our Science Center I like to have at least three science mags to go with whatever activity I have in the area.  I had a subscription to Your Big Back Yard for several years and have kept every copy.  I tear apart the pages and place in three ring binder page protectors, from there they are filed individually.





I have three different binders that I keep out, I simply rotate the magazine contents.  It is a GREAT way to save your magazines from getting destroyed.  Even my little one year olds love to sit and read them but cannot tear the pages apart.

(for my older kids I have subscribed to High Five and also Hidden Pictures)

Hopefully this is useful!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment